Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter
When winning matters, take the Kestrel 5100 for a ride. The Kestrel 5100 is just as accurate, reliable and user-friendly as the original Kestrel 4250. It measures moisture content in grains, air density, relative air density, humidity and other critical factors. Count on it for the information you need to make perfect ET predictions and performance-maximizing tuning and jetting decisions.
The new Kestrel 5 Series platform adds many new features and options. If you’re familiar with the Kestrel 4500, the first thing you’ll notice is the larger, higher-resolution and contrast display and improved font readability. The Kestrel 5 series also includes a built-in dual color backlight, extra-strong polycarbonate lens and AA battery operation and offers optional LiNK iOS and Android wireless connectivity and app support. Like all Kestrel meters, the Kestrel 5100 is drop-proof, dust-proof, waterproof and able to withstand harsh environments without damage – so it can race as hard as you do, wherever you do. A range of carry pouch options makes it even easier to take your Kestrel meter with you.
The compact, portable design makes this unit easy to take right to the track – exactly where you need to get the most accurate and race-relevant measurements. Pair it with the optional Kestrel Vane Mount for hands-free measurements logged over the course of the day. For maximum functionality, choose a Kestrel 5100 with LiNK to transmit live measurements to the Kestrel LiNK app on your iOS or Android(Coming Soon) device up to 100’ away (line of sight).
In addition to measuring the current environmental conditions, the Kestrel 5100 tracks and logs over 10,000 sets of time-stamped data for comparison to your actual run times later. Your data log can be transferred to a mobile device wirelessly, or to a PC/MAC with either the optional Kestrel LiNK Dongle or waterproof USB Data Transfer Cable(available separately).
Kestrels have been put to the test in some of the harshest conditions on the planet. U.S. Special Forces, combat weather teams, wildland firefighters, smoke jumpers, Mt. Everest expeditions and auto pit crews are just a few who rely on a Kestrel to provide them with the crucial environmental data they need. Watch the Weather Channel during a hurricane, and you’re sure to spot a Kestrel in action.
Affordable, accurate, portable and reliable, Kestrel meters have been proven at race tracks everywhere. Put the weather on your side – put a Kestrel in your toolbox.
Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meters Measures:
- Air Density
- Barometric Pressure
- Density Altitude
- Dew Point Temperature
- Heat Stress Index
- Moisture Content (Grains)
- Relative Air Density (RAD)
- Relative Humidity
- Station Pressure (Absolute Pressure)
- Wet Bulb Temperature (Psychrometric)
- Wind Chill
- Wind Speed
Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter Includes:
- Neck Lanyard
- AA Lithium Battery (Average Life 400 Hours)
- Protective Drawstring Pouch
- Certificate of Conformity (with complete specifications)
- Instruction Manual
- 5-Year Warranty
Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter Compatible Apps:
Kestrel LiNK for Windows & Mac
Kestrel LiNK for Windows Kestrel LiNK for Mac (Coming Soon!)
Kestrel LiNK for iOS & Android
- Kestrel LiNK for iOS
- Kesrel LiNK for Android(Coming Soon!)
Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter Models & SKUs:
- Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter: 0851RED
- Kestrel 5100 Racing Weather Meter with LiNK: 0851LRED
Kestrel Meter 5100 Additional Information
- Kestrel 5100 (PDF) Quick Start Guide English
- Kestrel 5100 Series (PDF) Certificates of Conformity English
- Kestrel LiNK Bluetooth Apps. Click Here
- iOS 6 installed iPhone 4s, iPad 3rd generation or later
- Dimensions: 5.0 x 1.8 x 1.1 in. / 12.7 x 4.5 x 2.8 cm
- Weight: 3.6 Ounces / 102 Grams
- Model: Kestrel 5100 Racing Meter: Part # 0851RED
- Model: Kestrel 5100 Racing Meter with LiNK, Part # 0851LRED
- Place of Origin: USA