Kestrel 1000-IS Intrinsically Air Velocity Safe Meter
The Kestrel 1000-IS Intrinsically Safe Air Velocity Meter continues to be the most popular of the Kestrel hand-held measurement devices. Exclusively distributed in in Australia and supplied by Pacific Data Systems.
Exclusively distributed in Australia and supplied by Pacific Data Systems Pty Ltd.
- Intrinsically safe
- Easy to operate
- Small in size
- Light weight
- Waterproof up to 1m
- Drop tested to 4m
- IP67 rated enclosure
Tough, accurate and affordable, it requires no setup - just hold it up to measure air velocity. It can track maximum and average air velocity along with current readings, and allows you to choose measurement units to suit your application including knots, meters per second, kilometers per hour, miles per hour, feet per minute and the beaufort scale.
The Kestrel 1000-IS holds Certificate of Conformity for Explosion-protected Electrical Equipment to IEC ex iaIP55 issued by SIMTARS.
Every unit is fully tested for measurement accuracy and waterproof integrity and is calibrated to NIST traceable standards.
Every Kestrel Meter features a large, 25mm impeller mounted on a sapphire jewel bearing, which means it starts rotating with the slightest puff of air – 0.3 m/s to be exact! And this unique impeller is user-replaceable, too, which means it can easily be replaced if it is damaged or worn.
If your application demands regular calibration, simply pop in a new impeller and the Kestrel air velocity meter is restored to like-new factory calibration standards.
- Current Wind Speed
- Average Wind Speed
- Maximum Wind Gust
The KESTREL Model 1000-IS hand-held air velocity meter holds the Certificate of Conformity for Explosion- protected Electrical Equipment IEC ex iaIP55 issued by SIMTARS..
Kestrel 1000-IS details:
- Speed Range: 0.3m/s to 40m/s
- Calibration Drift: <2% after 100hrs operation at 7m/s
- Operating Modes:
- Current speed (3 second average)
- Average speed since power-on (AV)
- Maximum 3 second gust since power on (MAX)
- Display Update: 1 second
- Speed Display:
- 0.0 - 19.9, 20 - 199 (Kt, m/s, kmh, mph)
- 00 - 199 (x10 FPM), 0 - 12 (Beaufort Force)
- Units: Kt, m/s, kmh, mph, FPM, Beaufort Force
- Type: Reflective LCD
- Digit Height: 10mm
- Dimensions: 120mm x 41mm x 16mm
- Weight: 46g
- Electronics enclosure IP67
- [Water resistant to 1m of water], Floats.
- Shock: Drop tested to 4m
- Temperature: Operating range -20°c to +60°c
- Storage range -30°c to +60°c
- EMC: CE Marked
- Battery: Lithium coin cell CR2032, (user replaceable)
- Battery Life: 400 hours operation, typical
- Auto Switch-off: 15 or 60 minutes after last key-press
- Diameter: 25mm
High precision jewel bearings. (user replaceable impeller assembly)
Exclusively Distributed by: Pacific Data Systems Pty Ltd
For more information on purchasing, contact: email@example.com