Blue Ocean Megaphone
Blue Ocean MegaphoneThe Blue Ocean megaphone is the the latest product developed by Nielsen Kellerman, the manufacturer of all Kestrel weather meters. Designed originally for the rowing industry, these megaphones have become extremely popular with military, fire and police departments, and others who need to be heard by a large group of people.
The Blue Ocean is the most durable, weather resistant bullhorn you will find. It was uniquely designed and carefully built to defy severe weather that commonly ruin other megaphones; corrosion, cracking, breaking, and water damage. This megaphone is waterproof, and actually floats if accidentally dropped in the water. The two handles on the Blue Ocean increases the durability, as well as make it easier to handle than the typical megaphone.
Blue Ocean Megaphone Features:
- Waterproof and floats
- Rechargeable battery - no more money wasted on new batteries
- Removable bumper (available in 13 different colors) to customize look and add protection
- Optimal shape designed to deliver the loudest, clearest sound
- Siren and horn buttons
- Large dial volume and power buttons for easy adjustment and control
- Range of 1800 meters at 22 W output
- Completely assembled in the USA
Blue Ocean Megaphone Additional Information:
- Dimensions Megaphone: 12.75 x 12 x 8.5 in / 31.75 x 30 x 21.25 cm
- Battery Charger: 2.5 x 4.25 x 32.5 in / 6.25 x 10.75 x 8.25 cm
- Battery Pack: 3 x 2 x 1.55