Kestrel 2700 Ballistic Weather Meter
When shooting long-range, changes in distance, air density, and wind have a big impact on where your bullet will hit. The Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter combines lab-tested ballistics with an accurate, rugged weather meter, creating the portable tool you need to shoot long-range with confidence. From youth hunters to lifelong outdoorsmen, the Kestrel 2700 eliminates the guesswork allowing you to be confident in a clean shot on the first round.
Setting the Standard for Long-Range Accuracy, Reliability, and Affordability.
Combining onsite wind and weather measurements with an extremely accurate ballistics calculator, the all new Kestrel 2700 keeps the options simple while amping up the performance capabilities to take long-range shots with confidence. Much more than a wind and weather meter - this unit is a powerful and effective tool for making first-round hits.
Inside the Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter is a powerful G1/G7 ballistics solver by Applied Ballistics to ensure that you hit your target on the first shot, out to 875 yards. The single target display allows you to easily view the elevation and windage solutions for your shot. Whether out on a hunt or just at the range, the Kestrel 2700 Ballistics Weather Meter is the rugged handheld solution to ensure your shot finds its target.
- Accurate Environmentals – Measures wind speed, wind direction, air pressure, and temperature
- G1/G7 Ballistics Solver – Applied Ballistics library of lab tested bullet data and Applied Ballistics Ultralite™ ballistics engine. Expect extreme accuracy out to the max range of 875yds
- Customizable Shooting Solutions - Ballistics data specific to your rifle, bullet, and scope
- Single Target Display - Easily view the elevation and windage solutions for your shot
- Wind Capture - Intuitive Wind Capture feature instantly measures and adjusts for real-time wind conditions
- User-Friendly – Simple 3 button operation and Easy Mode step-by-step guidance on getting started
- Use With A Vane Mount - The Kestrel Basic Series Vane Mount is the perfect accessory option to help discover wind direction and for a hands-free experience
- Rugged, All-Weather Durability – IP-67 Waterproof, MIL-STD-810 drop-tested, long life battery, and backed by 5-Year Warranty
- Protective Slip-On Cover – Slides over the entire unit for added durability
- Load & Go Convenience – Upload a gun profile for your specific rifle and bullet in the 2700 using the free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics app, then leave your phone behind – the 2700 is a fully functional, stand-alone field tool
- Free Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App – View solutions remotely and easily build, store, and transfer gun and bullet data to and from unit and view solutions remotely using the Kestrel LiNK Ballistics App