Lithium batteries for improved reliability, capacity, cold-weather performance and weight.
We strongly recommend that you use only lithium batteries in your Kestrel Meter.
AA to suit 5000 series
AAA to suit 4000 series
CR2032 3V to suit 1000-3500 series & DROP
There are some definite benefits to using lithium batteries:
- They are lighter.
- They offer much longer life with Bluetooth applications.
- Lithium batteries offer better cold-weather performance.
- Most importantly, lithium batteries WILL NOT LEAK in storage applications, even with the low level power drain of data logging. They protect an expensive Kestrel Meter from internal damage due to inexpensive and leak-prone alkaline batteries.
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS (on Meters) on orders over $50 in the USA. (USPS)
Free Return policy: Domestic meters can be ordered risk free for 30 days.
If you would like to return it, simply email us and we'll email you a return label. You will be responsible for packing, taping, and getting it to UPS or US mail service. The meter must contain the original box and all that comes with it or there will be a restocking fee of up to 15%.
We ship via USPS or UPS shipping. You may choose at checkout.
Shipping outside the USA will have these options with prices at checkout:
- First Class Mail for $10 on orders under $50 (intended for battery kits & screen protectors)
- Priority Mail International: $29 FLAT RATE (Limited Online Tracking)
- USPS Express Mail: $49 FLAT RATE (Global Online Tracking)
- UPS Expedited: 2-5 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Express: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Saver: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day