The Kestrel Interface is compatible with the Kestrel 4000 series and up Weather Trackers. With the optional computer interface, data can be uploaded for long-term storage, in-depth analysis and detailed charting.
Simply connect the interface cable to the serial port on your PC, rest the Kestrel 4000 on the cradle, and upload your stored data. The included software is easy to use and saves the data in a comma delimited text file for use in your choice of applications: text editor, spreadsheet or database.
Download Stored Data
Download your data, chart it, and export it to save or us in other applications.Included in Box:
- Cradle for Kestrel Meter (only suitable for Kestrel 4000 series and up)
- Communicator disc/software
- 6- foot cable
- Compatibility: PC
- Connectivity: Serial Port (Com 1-4)
- Operating System: Windows 3.1 or Higher
- Memory: 4MB
- Hard Disk Space: 1.4MB
Place of Origin: USA
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS (on Meters) on orders over $50 in the USA. (USPS)
Free Return policy: Domestic meters can be ordered risk free for 30 days.
If you would like to return it, simply email us and we'll email you a return label. You will be responsible for packing, taping, and getting it to UPS or US mail service. The meter must contain the original box and all that comes with it or there will be a restocking fee of up to 15%.
We ship via USPS or UPS shipping. You may choose at checkout.
Shipping outside the USA will have these options with prices at checkout:
- First Class Mail for $10 on orders under $50 (intended for battery kits & screen protectors)
- Priority Mail International: $29 FLAT RATE (Limited Online Tracking)
- USPS Express Mail: $49 FLAT RATE (Global Online Tracking)
- UPS Expedited: 2-5 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Express: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day
- UPS Saver: 1-3 Business Days - Delivery by end of day