Kestrel AU is working to ensure continued service to our customers. All orders with Kestrel AU will continue to be processed. Help desk and all other services will continue as normal.
Kestrel AU is dedicated to the health and well being of our customers, staff, and stakeholders. We continue to monitor the situation and will advise of any changes to our operations.
- Ensure a distance of 1.5 m between yourself and others.
- Adhere to the ban on mass gatherings
- Avoid all nonessential social contact
- Don't shake hands, hug or kiss as a greeting
- Avoid crowds where possible
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth with your elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay at home if you are sick.
- Clean and disinfected surfaces and objects people frequently touch.
For full guidelines, please visit the official Department of Health and Human Services Website. Click here.